I don’t know about you, but we’re itching to get out into nature this summer and experience some of America’s beautiful National Parks. That’s right – it’s road trip time! If you’re a vegan eater, you may be wondering if it’s possible to maintain your vegan diet at the Parks. And we’re here to answer that question by letting you in on some amazing vegan options at some of our favorite National Parks. So keep on reading and start planning your next fully vegan road trip to one of these great American wonders!
If you’re ready to enjoy some delicious vegan food now, head to your local grocery store or shop online for The Pizza Plant. Our pizzas are 100% vegan-friendly, Organic, scratch-made, and so delicious – you won’t even believe they’re better for both you and the planet. Find both of our signature pizzas today in the frozen section of your grocery store or on the GTFO It’s Vegan marketplace. Also, if you find this post helpful, be sure to share it with a fellow vegan friend. Who knows? You may find yourself planning your next National Park getaway with them!
Let’s break down some of the best vegan finds in the National Parks:
- Acadia National Park
Visit Maine’s jaw-dropping coastline and enjoy 3 vegan options at Jordan Pond House Restaurant: Bar Harbor’s Market Stew, Season Vegetable Wrap, Jordan Pond House Salad.
- Badlands National Park
Enjoy a vegan meal amongst the bison, bighorn sheep, and prairie dogs at Cedar Pass Lodge: Fresh and cooked veggie plates and delicious salads.
- Bryce Canyon National Park
Escape to the breathtaking landscape of Utah while enjoying a vegan meal at Bryce Canyon Restaurant: Gardein chicken substitute for lunch and dinner.
- Crater Lake National Park
Visit Oregon and enjoy a vegan meal at Crater Lake Lodge Dining Room: Roasted Portobello, Vegetable Pasta.
- Glacier National Par
Take a breath of fresh air amongst glacier-carved peaks and valleys while enjoying a vegan meal at Lucke’s Lounge, Jammer Joe’s Grill and Pizzeria, or Swiss Lounge.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Enjoy this tropical oasis and a hearty vegan meal at Uncle George’s Lounge or The Rim Restaurant: Both of which have vegan options on their menus.
- Mammoth Cave National ParkEvery vegan’s dream is a vegetable buffet, right? Head to the lunchroom in the beautiful Mammoth Park where you can make your own vegan salad.
- Yellowstone National ParkThis absolutely stunning park contains quite a few restaurants. They all offer pretty limited vegan options, but nevertheless, you should be able to grab a vegan bite at: Canyon Lodge Deli, Yellowstone Lake Lodge, Mammoth Terrace Grill, Old Faithful Geyser Grill.
- Yosemite National ParkThere are also quite a few restaurants in this park, but your best vegan bet will be visiting the market which offers vegan products like non-dairy cream cheese, dairy-free milk, Amy’s frozen entrees, and more.
We hope you feel inspired to enjoy a fully vegan National Parks trip this summer! If you found this post helpful, be sure to share it with a friend or family member who would also love to embark on a vegan road trip. If you didn’t see your favorite National Park on this list, you can most likely find it here along with its vegan food options. As always, don’t forget to stop by your local grocery store or shop online for The Pizza Plant!
For all The Pizza Plant grocery locations and to find one near you, visit our store locator page. To order nationwide shipping, visit our delivery page.
Remember to follow us on Instagram @thepizzaplantusa for drool-worthy pizza pics, perfect pizza pairings, new store distributions, and more!