- By: The Pizza Plant
- Category: Uncategorized
- 0 Comment
Hey there, fellow health-conscious peeps! As a company that is passionate about a plant-based lifestyle, we love following other like-minded bloggers for inspiration and ideas. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 20 plant-based bloggers to follow in 2023, which we will deliver in two parts. This is part two. If you missed part one, click here.
All these bloggers, and the others which we posted the previous week, are all experts in the plant-based world and offer a wealth of knowledge and inspiration to help you and your family live a healthier, happier life.
And while you’re here, click our “Shop” page to stock up on The Pizza Plant. Our pizzas are 100% plantbased, made with wholesome organic ingredients, and so tasty, they have vegans and meat-eaters alike coming back for seconds.
11. Nutrition Stripped – McKel Hill's blog is a great resource for plant-based nutrition advice and healthy living tips.
12. The Full Helping – Gena Hamshaw's blog features delicious, plant-based recipes and wellness advice.
13. Vegan Richa – Richa Hingle's blog is a great resource for plant-based Indian recipes and cooking tips.
14. The Happy Pear – This Irish duo's blog is all about healthy, plant-based eating and living, with a focus on community and sustainability.
15. Running on Real Food – Deryn Macey's blog is all about healthy living, with a focus on plant-based nutrition and fitness.
16. Conscious Chris – Chris Willitt's blog is a great resource for those looking for plant-based recipes, wellness advice, and sustainability tips.
17. The Plant Philosophy – Margaret Chapman's blog is all about plant-based living, featuring delicious recipes, lifestyle tips, and more.
18. Vegan Yack Attack – Jackie Sobon's blog features beautiful and delicious plant-based recipes, as well as lifestyle advice and product reviews.
19. Veggie Inspired – Jenn Sebestyen's blog is all about creating delicious plant-based meals that both vegans and non-vegans will love.
20. Veganosity – This blog, run by mother-daughter team Linda and Alex Meyer, features delicious plant-based recipes and wellness advice.
Found this post insightful? Be sure to spread the plant based message by sharing it with a friend or family member. For all The Pizza Plant grocery locations and to find one near you, visit our store locator page. To order nationwide shipping, visit our delivery page.
Remember to follow us on Instagram @thepizzaplantusa for drool-worthy pizza pics, perfect pizza pairings, new store distributions, and more!