- By: The Pizza Plant
- Category: Uncategorized
- 0 Comment
Hey there, fellow health-conscious peeps! As a company that is passionate about a plant-based lifestyle, we love following other like-minded bloggers for inspiration and ideas. That's why we've put together a list of the top 20 plant-based bloggers to follow in 2023, which we will deliver in two parts. All these bloggers and the others which will be posted next week are all experts in the plant-based world and offer a wealth of knowledge and inspiration to help you and your family live a healthier, happier life
And while you’re here, click our “Shop” page to stock up on The Pizza Plant. Our pizzas are 100% plantbased, made with wholesome organic ingredients, and so tasty, they have vegans and meat-eaters alike coming back for seconds.
1. Minimalist Baker – Dana Shultz is the queen of easy, delicious vegan recipes. Her blog is a must-follow for busy moms looking for quick and healthy meal ideas.
2. Oh She Glows – Angela Liddon's blog is packed with beautiful plant-based recipes and cooking tips.
3. The Vegan 8 – Brandi Doming's blog features easy and healthy vegan recipes that use only 8 ingredients or less.
4. Pick Up Limes – Sadia Badiei's blog is all about healthy living, with a focus on plant-based nutrition and lifestyle tips.
5. Deliciously Ella – Ella Mills' blog is a treasure trove of healthy, plant-based recipes and wellness advice.
6. My New Roots – Sarah Britton's blog is a must-read for anyone interested in whole foods and plant-based nutrition.
7. Sweet Potato Soul – Jenné Claiborne's blog is a great resource for plant-based recipes, wellness tips, and lifestyle advice.
8. The First Mess – Laura Wright's blog is all about seasonal, plant-based cooking, and features gorgeous photography and delicious recipes.
9. Forks Over Knives – This blog is based on the popular documentary and book of the same name, and features expert advice on plant-based eating and living.
10. Fully Raw Kristina – Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram's blog is all about raw, vegan living, and features recipes, lifestyle tips, and more.
Found this post insightful? Be sure to spread the plant based message by sharing it with a friend or family member. For all The Pizza Plant grocery locations and to find one near you, visit our store locator page. To order nationwide shipping, visit our delivery page.
Remember to follow us on Instagram @thepizzaplantusa for drool-worthy pizza pics, perfect pizza pairings, new store distributions, and more!